Intrusion Detection SystemsOur product range includes a wide range of under water intrusion detection system and taut wire intrusion detection system.
Under Water Intrusion Detection System
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Wireless Frequency||50 Hz|
|Material||MS and PVC|
|Usage/Application||For Safety Purpose|
|Voltage||240 - 380 V|
- Under water diver alert is a completely passive underwater monitoring system that provides detection, localization, classification and tracking of underwater intruders. As a passive system, it will cause no harm to the aquatic life or the environment, and requires no environmental approvals. The system is entirely environmentally friendly.
- Under water alert system generates a high fidelity/low distortion reproduction of actual noise events, and employs narrow-band signal processing techniques to differentiate between actual intruders and typical, everyday events. Unlike traditional electronic undersea sensor systems that rely on a distributed network of point sensors, every inch of the system’s fiber optic sensor cable is acoustically sensitive ensuring that there are no gaps in coverage. A single cable can be up to 25km long and include hundreds of discrete sensor channels. This provides a much wider area of coverage with no gaps, at a much lower cost than traditional electronic systems
Taut Wire Intrusion Detection System
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Usage/Application||For Industrial Areas|
Taut Wire Intrusion Detection System is a state-of-the art development in perimeter intrusion detection. It combines a physically deterrent barrier and a sophisticated detection system to offer one of the most effective ways to provide perimeter security of the highest integrity. Taut Wire fencing is the ideal solution for any facility perimeter where an aggressive visual deterrent and physical barrier is required as it is resilient to tough environmental conditions.
- Taut Wire Intrusion Detection Systems is based on the traditional concept that revolutionized the perimeter security market by combining a true physical barrier with highly reliable intrusion detection in one cost-effective solution. Taut Wire Intrusion Detection Systems have established a solid reputation for successfully detecting and preventing perimeter intrusion and escape attempts while maintaining the lowest false alarm and nuisance rates available in the marketplace today. Taut Wire Systems are currently in use worldwide in all terrains and environmental conditions.
- Taut wire is applied to a wire fence in various configurations. The horizontal taut wires are fixed to the sensors that are mounted in a sensor post in the center of the zone. The sensors are high-voltage insulated. Sensor management and environmental compensation is managed by individual microprocessors.
- When the taut wires are deflected, the corresponding sensors will be mechanically deflected, resulting in a change in electrical potential. The change in electrical potential is transferred to the algorithm processing system. The system will signal an alarm condition if the change exceeds preset detection limits.